Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cooked To Perfection

Four years ago, I had my car's oil changed. A commercial for the NuWave Oven came on the television. I stopped what I was reading, and I began to watch. Before my car was ready to go, I had ordered 2 NuWaves. I've been cooking with them ever since! Here's how they work:

 

I love the NuWave Oven because the food comes out perfectly cooked, every time. The NuWave comes with a recipe book, and it contains the Quick and Easy Cooking Guide. All you need to do to get your food right is check the cooking guide for the rack level and cooking time. There are three levels that you can cook on: the 4" rack, the 1" rack, and the liner pan. The 4" rack is the highest, and closest to the heat. I use this level for cooking beef, lamb, chicken, pork, fish, shellfish, fruits, and vegetables. I cook turkey and duck on the 1" rack, and I bake cookies on the liner pan. As you may notice, I've used my recipe book quite a bit over the past 4 years.


I'm a huge fan of NuWave Ovens because they're so easy to transport. I take mine with me when I travel; it fits nicely on the front passenger-side floorboard of my car. On one of my trips to Fort Drum, I was cooking for my brother, his wife, their daughter, and my brother's best friend. My brother's friend had recently returned from an overseas deployment, but he was familiar with the NuWave Oven. He told me that the Special Forces soldiers he was working with loved their NuWave so much that they had cutoff the electrical plug and rewired the power cord to fit in the outlet of a HMMWV. NuWaves really do get around!

photo credit: jenelleconner via photopin cc

If either of my NuWave Ovens break, I will purchase a replacement immediately! So far, I have not had any problems with them. In my opinion, the NuWave Oven is a durable product, it's easy to use, and it's easy to clean. The food that I make in it is healthy for me, too. Lastly, most importantly, the food I prepare is cooked to perfection every time I use my NuWave.


Are interested in preparing great tasting, healthy meals? If so, I recommend the NuWave Oven to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment